​In the morning, my wife and

​In the morning, my wife and

By ylq posted
Rating:
In the morning, my wife and I went to the supermarket in the town with my grandson to shop Wholesale Newport Cigarettes Cartons. The distance from our place of residence to the town is about 2 kilometers. It usually takes more than 20 minutes to walk at normal speed. Today we can stop and go. After nearly an hour of early summer morning, the sun and the wind and the breeze blew, we walked along the path along the road in the green: the flat grass is green Marlboro Red 100S Carton Price, the tall pecan tree is green, the front and back of the house Pine Cigarettes Newport, cypress and magnolia trees are also green—. We are attracted and intoxicated by the beauty of green. We stop from time to time, or stop to enjoy, or take pictures to keep. The huge carpet woven by the grass is covered with vast land, green and green, almost no trace of variegation; the green leaves of the pecan tree are crystal clear Cartons Of Cigarettes Wholesale, under the sunshine, the oil is bright and the sun is shining Cartons Of Newports. The branches and leaves are transmitted, and the ground is printed with the plaques of copper coins; the evergreen pines and magnolias are also youthful, and the early summer is the green ocean, the green world, and we are in the green. In the early summer, the green and green are so transparent, and the spring is the season of flowers. The flowers are blooming, the flowers are blooming, the things are reviving, and the green branches are; the main theme of the early summer is green, the summer trees are green, the grass is lush, the lush, the vigorous . The green of early summer, the heat of summer, the tenderness of spring, brought us a shade, let us enjoy the love of silk in the summer. If the green of spring is a youthful young boy, then the green of early summer is like a young and energetic young man! He (she) has a little vigor and a little maturity; a little pride, a little bit of responsibility for the coming summer will come Young and energetic young people will eventually become the pillars of society. Please cherish the present, accumulate good energy, with greater responsibility, bravely face the unknown future, I love the green of early summer!
1 guest and 0 members have just viewed this.