Dordle is a daily game that can only be played once per day. Each day, you will face a Dordle puzzle, which consists of two secret five-letter words that you need to guess. You have six guesses for each word, and after each guess, the tiles will change color to indicate how close your guess was to the word. If the tile turns green, it means that the letter is correct and in the right position. If the tile turns yellow, it means that the letter is correct but in the wrong position. If the tile turns gray, it means that the letter is not in the word at all.
The game is played on a double field, where your words are entered into two fields at the same time. You can use the arrow keys or the mouse to switch between the fields. You can also use the space bar to clear both fields. The game will check both words at once and show you the feedback for each word separately.
Dordle is a fun and addictive game that will test your vocabulary and logic skills. You can also share your results with your friends and challenge them to beat your score. If you like word games, you will love Dordle.
Here are some tips and tricks to help you play Dordle better:
• Use common letters: Start with words that contain common letters, such as E, S, T, R, A, N, etc. This will help you narrow down the possible words and eliminate some letters.
• Use patterns: Look for patterns in the words, such as vowel-consonant combinations, double letters, prefixes, suffixes, etc. This will help you form words that are more likely to be correct.
• Use synonyms: If you find a word that has some green or yellow tiles, try to think of synonyms or related words that might fit. For example, if you guess PLANT and get two green tiles and one yellow tile for one word, you might try BLANK or PLANK for the other word.
• Use elimination: If you find a word that has some gray tiles, try to avoid using those letters in your next guesses. For example, if you guess ZEBRA and get all gray tiles for one word, you can eliminate Z, E, B, R, and A from your next guesses for both words.
• Use logic: For each word, try to find words that have common letters or patterns with the other word. For example, if one word has an A in the second position and an N in the fourth position, try to find another word that has the same pattern.
We hope you enjoyed this article about Dordle and learned something new.